Careers: You Think You're a Fit?
At Propelo Media, we have a clear set of core values:
Delight Our Clients
Delighting our Clients by focusing on results. It starts with being responsive, listening more, setting the right expectations, offering solutions, and striving to over-deliver. We realize that our paper and ink components are replaceable commodities (it’s not Van Gogh, people!), so we want to earn their business and trust through our solutions, results, and “above and beyond” service.
We believe in looking out for our Clients’ long term interest. We are never interested in making a quick buck doing a one-time deal with anyone. As long as our interests align, we believe that by taking care of their long term interests, we automatically take care of ours.
Work Hard, Work Smart
Here we expect you to have the “Grrr!” in grit. Let’s work hard, work smart, and be efficient. We are old-school enough to believe that great things come from persistence, discipline and can-do spirit. But “new-school” enough to utilize technology and continuous learning, with the ultimate goal of out-working, out-hustling, and out-maneuvering our competition. Unless you are doing routine tasks, this is a results-driven environment where we expect you to apply First-Principles Thinking all day long.
We love our people – not in a lovey-dovey way, but like teammates on a great mission together. We have each others’ backs. We believe your dignity is far more important than money. We are never afraid to turn down business from anyone who demeans or devalue our team members. We believe in putting our people in the best position to succeed. This is a results-driven environment where ideas are welcomed, decisions made promptly, and bureaucracies are flattened.
Interested In Joining Our Team?
We are currently looking for:
- Business Development Executive. Work remotely. Minimal travel required.
We are looking fearless, high-achieving competitors to join our team! The qualities we are looking for:
- Motivated – generate, diagnose, and pursue mid- to large- market companies. Desire to win in competitive environments.
- Inquisitive – our winning formula is to listen & ask prospect’s pain points, fears, desires, and motivations – and highlight solutions that meet those needs. Ability to understand different personas’ needs and navigate across different personas within an organization.
- Storyteller – articulate business value propositions to prospects over the phone and email. Can paint a picture using layman’s terms and success stories.
- Hard working – meet and exceed monthly targets.
- Organized and responsive – document all conversations and touches in our CRM. Respond to Prospects within 1 business day and team members within ½ business days.
- Team improvement – provide feedback to marketing team based on conversations with prospects.
- High integrity – practices the Golden Rule.
- Minimum Requirement: 3 years of enterprise sales experience. Marketing agency experience a big plus.
- Copywriter. Work remotely. No travel required.
We are looking storytellers, wordcrafters… formally: a Creative Copywriter, to join our team. If you are a self-starter and a team player with a creative mind, look no further. You will help develop print and and digital advertising campaigns. You will: A) Write persuasive, clear, and conversational copy. B) Collaborate closely with the design team to come up with creative solutions. C) Work with clients and reviewers to keep the brand voice on point. Minimum Requirement: 5 years of writing copy. Experience in direct mail/ long form/ sales letter copywriting a big plus.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
No phone calls, please. The appropriate person will contact you if your qualifications meet our needs.